Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) Up To 70% – Pre Approved ISP Provider
Singapore’s government introduced the new initiative called the Productivity Solutions Grant(PSG), which will provide funding some percent (%) of the cost of off-the-shelf solutions for Small and medium enterprises(SMEs).
We are proud to be the Pre Approved ISP provider under PSG (Productivity Solutions Grant) grant. You can now purchase EZ Accounting and Inventory software with up to 70% PSG Grant.
Singapore registered companies keen to boost productivity by adopting IT solutions and equipment can now tap this simplified grant with effect from 21st of June 2018.
1. Who Are Eligible?
SMEs can apply for PSG Singapore if they meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered and operating in Singapore
- Minimum local shareholding must be 30%
- Annual revenue does not go above $100 million or the employment size must not be above 200 employees
2. How To Apply?
Here are the simple steps you should follow while applying for PSG Singapore:
- Get a quotation from us (Pre-Approved vendor – User basic software Pte Ltd).
- You will need to register for a CorpPass account to log in to the Business Grant Portal (BGP). Fill and submit an application on the BGP.
*Call us @ +6562271797 / +6567462613 / SMS @ 9382 1959 to enquire*
User Basic Software Pte Ltd