Sage_Ubs Inventory Software allows easy stock control with the flexibility to handle all kinds of inventory control transactions and provides instantly updated inventory status whenever you want it.
This system acts as an invoicing system where invoices and delivery orders can be printed conveniently, allowing smooth transactions for the business. Improvements are also done progressively over the years based on customer feedbacks to ensure that the system meets the immediate business needs for users. There are also 4 types of stock valuation methods available, namely, Fixed cost, First In First Out (FIFO), Monthly average and Moving average.
Features and Functions:
- Credit limit control during invoicing
- Long characters of item code
- Two level of grouping stock
- 4 valuation method – Fixed Cost, FIFO, Monthly Average, Moving Average
- Multiple location set up
- Multi unit of measurement
- Able to keep track of serial number and batch dates
- Supports graded stocks (eg clothes that has different sizes with the same stock code)
- Item Assembly (B.O.M)
- Track Maximum, minimum and reorder quantities, generate forecast base on order on hand
- Inquiry and search by key words
Also, there is another inventory software which is EZ Inventory software which also has functions similar to Sage_Ubs inventory software that can generate stock card reporting and other stock details reporting.